What's it like at Newpath? From the moment you walk into our building on Sunday morning, the environment is welcoming and inviting. Our dress is casual, and our congregation is made up of imperfect people with every kind of story imaginable. We are a group of friends who have found hope in Jesus and who want others to experience that exact same freedom. We love God and share our love to others. Our mission is to know Christ and make Him known. We believe in one God, the Creator and Sustainer of all things eternally existing in 3 persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
No matter what you've been through or what questions you might have about God and faith, our church is a place where you'll find the love, grace, and forgiveness Jesus gives to everyone.
We'd love to connect with you and offer you a free welcome gift. Simply click the button at the bottom of the page and fill out the short form to connect with us.
9225 Leesville Rd, Raleigh NC 27613
Newpath Kids: Check-In 9:00-9:15am
Newpath is a nondenominational Christian church located in Raleigh, North Carolina and led by Pastor Jim Sink, a dedicated pastor with more than 30-years of local ministry experience.
In October 2014, God spoke to Jim’s heart to plant a new church with a strong outward focus. After an all-night prayer meeting, Newpath's light was ignited by the new day's sun as Pastor Jim received a confirming text from friend and fellow Pastor, Perry Maison. With God’s tug at his heart, and with this confirming word, Jim entered a new season and Newpath Church was launched.
The first gathering was held in Theater 9 of the Raleigh Grande Movie Theater. Once the church outgrew the space, it moved into Hilburn Academy for a few years and then to Pine Hollow Middle School. We were a mobile church for quite a few years and then the Lord blessed us with a beautiful building on Leesville Rd in North Raleigh that is being used to bring souls into His kingdom and serve our local community.
vision + mission
Our vision is to Know Christ and Make Him Known!
Our mission is to be a *Spirit Filled* church whose language is Love, growing as sons and daughters, who are about our heavenly Father's business.
Spirit Filled: the influence of the presence of the Holy Spirit in church and in the Believer's life.
Seven Pillars of a Culture of Love:
1. A God First Culture: We can’t love each other with a whole heart until we put God first. A God first culture is a worship first culture. We start with God, focusing on his trustworthiness and sufficiency (Matthew 6:33).
2. A Culture of Blessing: We speak words of life over each other. We honor each other. We value, appreciate and celebrate each other.
3. A Culture of Empowerment: We are all strategically committed to raising up “Sons of God” who are called by God to do the work of the ministry. This requires a posture of graciousness as it takes time for Sons to grow. We embrace speaking the truth in love as the vehicle of growth and commit to learn together non-judgmentally. All of this works to promote a spirit of inclusion in every ministry of the church.
4. A Culture of Great Expectation: We agree together as we ask for provision and healing and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. God still moves in power to accomplish what is humanly impossible. Our posture, as a team is one of trust. God will provide a solution to the problems and challenges we face and we will bring them to the team.
5. A Culture of Prayerfulness: We constantly express our full reliance on God by praying while together and apart.
6. A Culture of Thanksgiving and Gratitude: We always say thank you to God and each other. We celebrate victories large and small. Every good thing in our life comes from God and we thank him for it! (James 1:17). He owes us nothing and give us everything.
7. A Culture of Joy: We commit to choose Joy: the joy that comes from living in the presence of God.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
We want our members to grow in our culture and in five key areas in order to grow in Christ, build community, and reach the lost. These areas are: worship, connect, grow, serve, and outreach.
Wherever you are at in your faith journey, you'll always be accepted here as part of the Newpath family.
If you are new here and are ready to take the next steps in joining Newpath or if you would simply like more information about our church, please click the button below to and fill out the form and we will get right back to you.